The Kremmling Area Chamber of Commerce supports and sustains the growth and development of new and existing business and is dedicated to enhance the community as a desirable place to live, work and raise a family.
The Chamber offices are located in the Kremmling Visitor's Center at 203 Park Ave., which is currently open six days a week:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Visitor's Center Presence: business cards, brochures, product displays & more
- Networking Opportunities: mixers, banquets and other functions
- Professional Development: seminars, targetted social marketing help, Small Business Development Center
- Discounts: copies, printing, conference room use
- Co-op Advertising Opportunities in regional and national publications
- Business Directory listing (online and at the Visitor's Center)
We strive to provide our Chamber Members with meaningful benefits customized to their business needs. As a Northwest Small Business Develop Center satellite office, we have access to a nationwide network of resources. Whether a business needs specialized legal consulting, help setting up a Facebook page, or assistance with year-end payroll taxes, we can point the way.
To schedule a meeting with an SBDC consultant, click here and begin by entering your email address on the left side of the page. If you need assistance at any point in this process, please call 970-724-3472.
Membership Dues are a signficant part of the Chamber's annual budget. Remember that your dues are a tax write-off!
- Businesses with 1 - 10 employees: $180 / year
- Businesses with 11+ employees: $290 / year
- Second business: additional $90 / year
- Multiple businesses: additional $60 / year / business
- Non Profit: $60 / year
- Lodging: Business membership + $10 / room
- Home-based & Businesses without retail storefronts: $100 / year
- Friend of the Chamber; $50 / year
Becoming a KACoC member is easy! Simply print this application and:
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail it to PO Box 471, Kremmling, CO 80459
- drop it off at the Visitor's Center