Small Business Development
Together the Town of Kremmling and the Northwest SBDC, the Kremmling Chamber became a satelite SBDC office in 2014. This is a tremendous asset for Kremmling business owners and West Grand residents thinking about launching a business.
A wide breadth of programs and free offerings are available via the SBDC, including:
- One-on-one meetings with an SBDC consultant
- Access to the SBA's nationwide network of consultants and specialties
- Professional development and educational materials
The programs available through the Northwest SBDC aren't just for novice business owners. Even business owners with decades of experience can sometimes find themselves faced with a question or an obstacle they need help answering. The Kremmling SBDC consultant places business owners in contact with specialists who can answer those questions. From finances to 401k's, employment law to year-end payroll taxes, creating a Facebook page to designing a social marketing strategy, the SBDC can help. It's FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!
To get started, either:
- Stop by the Kremmling Visitor's Center Tuesday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Go online and schedule an appointment. Simply click the green "sign up for consultation" button, enter your email address on the left, and follow the instructions.
- Call Shelly at 970-724-3472.
You're also welcome to explore the online resources yourself to find the statistics, answers and help you're seeking.