The Kremmling Chamber runs small and lean with one full-time employee and one part-time employee. We can always use help - whether it's baking a pie for an event, or manning the Visitor's Center for a few hours on Sunday in the summers. Here's a sample of the volunteer opportunities available:
- Helping set up tables, chairs, etc.
- Manning registration tables
- Serving and cleaning up food
- Checking IDs and pouring beverages at Beer Gardens (TIPS Certification is required)
- Helping provide coverage
- Taking pictures
- Cleaning & general maintenance
- Dressing up as Mr & Mrs. Claus
- Playing the Easter Bunny
For an itemized list of volunteer opportunities, please review this brochure. To sign up as a volunteer, complete the information and return it in person at the Visitor's Center, by mail to PO Box 471, Kremmling 80459, or by email to Christine@KremmlingChamber.com. We can always find "work" for high school students seeking to fulfill their community services hours!