Cardiopulmonary Exercise Physiologist
Reports to: Rehabilitative Services Director
Description: Is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating cardiovascular patient care. The Registered Nurse will integrate the components of clinician, teacher, consultant and researcher. This position is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through the implementation of clinical pathways and in accordance with the mission and values of MPH.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• BS degree in Exercise Physiology or similar, or current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Colorado
• Current BLS certification
• ACLS certification (within 60 days of hire)
• Demonstrated ability to perform necessary skills
Status: Part-Time (24-30 hours per week)