Clinic Registered Nurse
Reports to: Clinic Director
Description: The Clinic Registered Nurse is responsible for direct and indirect patient care. Position is responsible for determining priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs. The Registered Nurse will assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care of clinic patient. The Registered Nurse responds quickly and accurately to changes in patients’ conditions or response to treatment.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Current Colorado State Nursing License.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (preferred).
• 1-2 years Medical/Surgical Nursing experience.
• 1 year of Family Practice Clinic setting experience (preferred).
• Basic Life Support – BLS or within 60 days of hire
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (preferred).
• Bilingual in Spanish (preferred).
• Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record (preferred).
• Ability to multi-task to handle patient flow with providers
Location: Granby/Kremmling/Walden/Winter Park/Grand Lake