Reports to: Rehabilitation Services Director
Description: Responsible for providing Physical Therapy Services under the Colorado Physical Therapy State Practice Act. Examines, evaluates, assesses and treats patients in all settings, including acute care, skilled nursing, pediatric and outpatient orthopedic and neurologic. Administers physical therapy interventions in an effort to restore function and prevent impairment and disability following injury, disease or musculo-skeletal dysfunction. Ensures documentation for services is provided timely and accurately.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy.
• Current Colorado State Physical Therapy License.
• Previous experience in all aspects of physical therapy preferred.
• Current BLS certification or within 60 days from hire.
- DPT degree from accredited school.
- Vestibular/Neuro/post-concussion experience or training
- Athletic training certification
- Board certified clinical specialist
- Dry needling certification
- Ability to maintain required documentation in EMR system, Epic experience preferred
Status: Full Time & PRN
Location: Granby /Fraser/Kremmling